Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cracking the ACT [With CDROM] (Paperback)
"Cracking the ACT "brings you proven techniques from the test prep experts The 2007 edition includes 2 full-length practice tests in the book, 4 additional practice tests on CD-ROM, and exclusive free access to further review online. In "Cracking the ACT," we'll teach you how to think like the test writers and
- Test your knowledge with review questions for each topic covered
- Ace the English Test by learning how to spot errors in sentence structure, grammar, and
- Turn complex algebra into simple arithmetic
- Score higher on reading comprehension and science reasoning problems by learning to
zero in on main ideas, topic sentences, and key words
- Employ our preparation strategies to write a strong essay on the ACT Writing Test
Our practice questions are just like those you'll see on the real ACT- but with detailed answers and explanations for every question.