Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cracking the ACT, 2010 Edition (Paperback)
If it’s on the ACT, it’s in this book. Cracking the ACT, 2010 Edition includes:
· 3 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations—2 in the book and 1 online
· Comprehensive and engaging review of all ACT subjects from trigonometry to reading comprehension
· Practice questions and explanations in every chapter
· Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the ACT
· Detailed walk-through of how to write great essays
· Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
· Online lessons and tutorials for more practice
· Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!