The Best Value Colleges, 2012 Edition: The 150 Best-Buy Schools and What It Takes to Get In (Paperback)
Not In Stock - Special Order (Subject to Availability)
With college costs rising, it's important to make every dollar count.
That's why we at The Princeton Review have worked to expand our wildly-popular "Best Value Colleges" list—published annually in partnership with USA TODAY—into this comprehensive guidebook! Inside, you'll find detailed profiles of the 150 best-buy schools and learn what it takes to get into them.
· Information on WHAT MAKES A BEST VALUE SCHOOL and why these 150 are our top picks
· In-depth PROFILES of the TOP 75 PUBLIC and 75 PRIVATE SCHOOLS with essential info on tuition, student fees and costs, and financial aid—and the academics, campus life, and facilities you get in return
· Introductory chapters that list the colleges by COST, SIZE, LOCATION, and SELECTIVITY, and highlight other outstanding features by school
· Guidance on GAINING ADMISSION to these best-buy colleges
· A bonus section with the TOP 10 TUITION-FREE SCHOOLS
With The Best Value Colleges, 2012 Edition, you'll get everything you need to find a school with quality academics, reasonable tuition, and great financial aid. Remember: No one knows colleges like The Princeton Review!