Cracking the Oat (Optometry Admission Test) (Paperback)
If you need to know it, it's in this book.
Winning admission to optometry school is a challenging and competitive endeavor, and scoring well on the Optometry Admission Test (OAT) is a critical part of your profile as a competitive applicant. The Princeton Review's Cracking the OAT contains everything you need to know to tackle the Natural Sciences, Reading Comprehension, Physics, and Quantitative Reasoning sections of the exam. It includes:
• Access to 2 full-length practice tests
• An extensive review of Physics, covering electricity, mechanics, kinematics, and more
• Strategies for the Math, Reading, and Science sections
• Drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the OAT
• Key strategies to help you make it through the toughest sections
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.