Cracking the DAT (Paperback)
If you need to know it, it's in this book.
Winning admission to dental school isn't easy, and scoring well on the DAT (Dental Admission Exam) is a critical part of your profile as a competitive applicant. The Princeton Review's Cracking the DAT contains everything you need to prepare for this important test, including:
· Access to 2 full-length practice DAT exams
· Extensive reviews of General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Perceptual Ability, Reading Comprehension, and the Quantitative subjects
· A full-color, 16-page reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, and concepts for each section of the DAT
· Strategies for the Math, Perceptual Ability, and Reading sections
· Drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the DAT
· Answers and explanations for every practice question
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.