Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cracking the AP European History Exam, 2014 Edition (Paperback)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP European History Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive subject reviews of core AP European History concepts, covering three major historical periods: 1450–1815, 1815–1900, and 1900–present
• Strategies for cracking both the document-based and free-response essays
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam