Cracking the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams, 2014 Edition (Paperback)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams with 5 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 5 full-length practice tests (3 for AB, 2 for BC) with detailed explanations
• Answer explanations for each practice question
• Comprehensive subject reviews from content experts on all test topics
• Practice drills at the end of each chapter
• A cheat sheet of key formulas
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
About the Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
David Kahn studied applied mathematics and physics at the University of Wisconsin and has taught courses in calculus, precalculus, algebra, trigonometry, and geometry at the college and high school levels. He has worked for The Princeton Review since 1989.