Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cracking the GMAT with 2 Practice Tests, 2014 Edition (Paperback)
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS.Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT with 2 full-length practice tests, coverage of all GMAT topics, and extra practice online.
"Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need"
- Diagnostic exam sections to assess where you stand
- Over 180 additional practice test questions sorted by difficulty
- Complete subject review of all GMAT test topics
- Drills for every section, from data sufficiency to reading comprehension
- Step-by-step instruction on the Integrated Reasoning question types
- Proven techniques like Process of Elimination and Plugging In The Answers for raising your score
"Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online"
- 2 additional full-length practice exams
- Instant score reports for all multiple-choice questions
- Full answer explanations & free performance analysis
- Extra math and verbal drills to hone your technique
- Informational updates on the Integrated Reasoning section.