Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2013 Edition (Paperback)
The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA TODAY, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you:
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or divorced or single parent
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke includes a foreword by Bill Clinton, as well as in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2013-2014 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.