Dear Shoppers, We are undergoing a company-wide computer system upgrade, and the inventory levels listed on our website may not accurately reflect what is actually on our shelves. Please give us a call at 303-322-7727 and a bookseller will be happy to check stock for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2013 Edition (Paperback)
If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam, 2013 Edition, includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations for each multiple-choice question, plus full breakdowns of how to tackle the free-response questions
• In-depth reviews of all AP U.S. Government & Politics topics, including the institutions of government, elections, political parties, interest groups, public policy, civil rights, constitutional underpinnings, and more
• A comprehensive glossary of key U.S. Government & Politics terms
• Useful techniques for cracking the free-response section
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change