Fodor's 25 Best New York [With Laminated Pullout Map] (Paperback)
Top25 Must-See Sights
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing.
Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience New York City.
•Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• All the neighborhoods, from picturesque Greenwich Village to kitschy Coney Island
• Quintessential New York structures—the Empire State, Lady Liberty, the Chrysler, the Flatiron
• Plays, concerts, jazz joints, clubs, and lounges
• American art at the Whitney; contemporary art at MoMA; a bit of everything at the Guggenheim and the Metropolitan
• Shopping up and down Madison Avenue; in SoHo, Nolita, and Chinatown
• What kids want: museums just for them, baseball at Yankee Stadium, and gorillas at the Bronx Zoo
About the Author
Kate Sekules was born in London and is currently the travel editor of Food & Wine magazine. She has written for numerous publications, including The New Yorker, New York, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, Women's Sports and Fitness, and Travel & Leisure, and she is the author of seven guide books to London and New York. She lives in Brooklyn. Her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.