The Raw Food Detox Diet: The Five-Step Plan for Vibrant Health and Maximum Weight Loss (Paperback)
Not In Stock - Special Order (Subject to Availability)
Why you're going to love The Raw Food Detox Diet
You will . . .
- never count calories, fat grams, or carb grams, or measure foods again;
- see results even without deliberate exercise;
- eat liberal amounts of rich, satisfying foods; and
- open the flood gates for improvements in every area of your life.
Natalia Rose's proven program will set you on a course toward greater energy, a slimmer figure, a radiant complexion, and amazing natural healthwhether you aim to lead an all-raw lifestyle or simply want to lose weight while still eating the foods you love. The book also features more than eighty irresistibly fresh and simple gourmet recipes for all meals, occasions, and Raw Food Detox Diet levels, including
- mouthwatering salad dressings such as Liquid Gold Elixir and Amazing Raw "Peanut" Sauce;
- sumptuous soups such as Raw Harvest Butternut and Coconut Soup;
- cleansing pasta and lasagna dishes and delicious, guilt-free pizzas;
- Thai delights such as Spring-in-Your-Step Rolls with Raw Teriyaki Sauce;
- decadent desserts such as Cheesecake Pudding and Raw Cinnamon Apple-Pear Pie; and
- Raw Ice Creams and Sherbets.
About the Author
Natalia Rose works with some of the world's most health- and body-conscious men and women. Her private practice is in the heart of midtown Manhattan, where she is sought after by a wide variety of clients, including models, actors, socialites, and media personalities. She has been in private practice for more than ten years and has also served as the nutrition director for the Elizabeth Arden Spa on Fifth Avenue and the FrÉdÉric Fekkai salons and spas.